And not just laws and such.
remembertofightforjustice remembertofightforjustice 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 1 in Community

We still buy gas for the generator. I still wear clothes. I use the internet. I still buy our staples from the co-op for now. Still use money. Still must own land or rent.

Best Answer

I am the product of society. I have taken full advantage of what society has offered me and have been rewarded. Let me be more specific: there were educational opportunities and I took them. I had to work and study hard. There is a dress code. Everything is regulated . As I have advanced in my career I have relaxed a little bit and set my own rules .However, realistically speaking, you can be an outcast ( and that is ok) or a conformist. I think we all have a little bit of craziness but we chose when to exert it.

Best Answer

Yes. When I started out in technology I used to dress down to "fit in" I hated it. Now that I'm established I dress as awesomely as I want.

Best Answer

I pretended to be christian until i was 20.

Best Answer

Yes, mainly in the workplace - how I dress and conduct myself.

Best Answer

In slight ways otherwise no, I'm pretty much an individual all the way around, I know some won't believe me but I don't care.

Best Answer

I sometimes pretend I like my job.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I work with the public, constantly. I deal with the County Judge + Commissioners, Chamber of Commerce, and the City Council. I have to keep my personal life personal. That is why I get on EP. Here I can be myself and blow off steam.

Best Answer

Don't talk unless talk to, look bored, and just keep walking,

Best Answer