Kathieredart Kathieredart 56-60, F 8 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Health

I often question the health of my thought process. I think it's a reasonable question if things are prone to going wrong around you, you may in fact be the cause....from a logic standpoint. Still, people aren't stone....we sometimes breakdown.....it's not a moral fault, but you may have to reach out for assistance if you can't get back up on your own.

Best Answer

Your answer has caused me to pause... Great food for thought, and I sincerely thank you .....

Best Answer

Wish I could say I haven't...but yes.....many days und up in just this way for me, especially lately.

Best Answer

We need a drink! " To your health, dear friend.... And to your beautiful, loving heart!"

Best Answer

Yes, got through it though. I don't need to question my sanity though, I already know I'm nuts!

Best Answer

Yes, you are one messed up pup.... But you're my dear friend, so I cut you MUCH slack.... Roomies at the nuthouse?

Best Answer

Hell yes! I'll bring the munchies, you're responsible for bringing the home baking, deal?

Best Answer

Deal.... ( like they would allow treats, especially home baked.... Googles, how to hide big stuff in cakes, etc .)

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

all cept for the last one this year ;)

Best Answer

I guess I could say 2 outta 3 ain't bad?? All joking aside... New year, new cycle?

Best Answer