I love the feeling of a strong wind blowing up my skirt, maybe not lifting it up but the wind against my knickers and thighs, a lovely sexy sensation.

Best Answer

I love the sound of that. Hopefully you will get some strong winds soon so that you can enjoy that up your skirt.

Best Answer

I wear skirts sometimes too, and I have had them blow up, but never over my head. Most of mine aren't long enough to reach that far!

Best Answer

I have a friend down the road who likes to wear short floaty dresses / skirts. She likes to feel the wind lifting them and there is plenty of crosswind where she lives. When we chat I always try to maintain firm eye contact so that I don't see anything I shouldn't. One day, when I was walking the dog (no not dogging) she called me over. She was wearing a short floaty yellow dress. She called me over and we chatted. Of course the wind was catching her dress. Eventually the inevitable happend. Thankfully though, she was wearing denim shorts beneath. (Phew)

Best Answer

"Thankfully though, she was wearing denim shorts beneath. (Phew)"
How about "Darn it, she was wearing denim shorts beneath." I like that much better.

Best Answer

Thanks, yes, it was something of a relief!

Best Answer