Wasn't that England's Ronald Reagan, you know, corporate sell out?

Best Answer

hahaha yes she was great. she blew the whole "men start wars" thing to bits =D

Best Answer

Yes, her name has come up once or twice, why? Don't tell me they've made a film about her??? haha, as if.

Best Answer

Meryl Streep looks so like her it's scary! ... hahaha

Best Answer

yes, truly scary!! love Meryl Streep though ... I hear she does a good job.

Best Answer

Isn't she a drag queen in the red light district?

Best Answer

In an Irish Pub in NYC on St Patrick's Day-[I'm told we make much bigger deal of it than the Irish]- a bunch of Irish boys working construction for the season popped in to celebrate American style with singing and shooting pool- those boys are FUN- hours went on- more singing-and drinking Guinness and out of nowhere one little Paddy yells out 'GODDAMM YA' MAGGY THATCHER- over and over in rhythm to the song. We gals, all from the Catholic High School just thought it was another song about a red headed lass- or a blue eyed maiden like they had sung earlier. Later in the evening when my pal Grace asked them to sing the Maggie Thatcher song- it was kindly but firmly explained to us the politics and a different set of drinking songs ensued. For years after that when we got together for St. Paddy’s we toasted “Goddam ya Maggy Thatcher”

Best Answer

I was told she is you girlfriend

Best Answer

LOL. I wish to decline to answer on the grounds I will *definately* say something that would get me in EP jail ... HA!<br />
~F~

Best Answer