I think it's going on in the US; it's flu; and a person can get a high fever. it can can breathlessness if someone has asthma or respiratory condition.
LittleLena LittleLena 36-40, F 5 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Health

I got my shot on Friday. If we don't get the shot, we have to wear masks at work the whole flu season.

Best Answer

sounds like Sars

Best Answer

I hope not.

Best Answer

Is this new?<br />
When did this start?<br />
WHY DOES NOBODY TELL ME ABOUT THESE THINGS?!!!

Best Answer

I just out yesterday on facebook; one of my friend's daughter got it yesterday; and she couldn't breathe, so she took her to the emergency care. she said in her status that it's been going around. some of her friends family members got it two. they got high fever

Best Answer

Yes, whooping cough is rampant in about 10 states since early this summer, mine is one of them, to a point where alot of us have gotten booster shots for it again.

Best Answer

I heard about that; It's in Ontario, canada too

Best Answer

Thanks for BA :) too

Best Answer

It's a scheme the government made up to get you to vote for Mittens Kittens Romney.

Best Answer

I live in canada, so that won't get me

Best Answer

You're one of the lucky ones then.

Best Answer

Um, if it is a government scheme and Romney is not in the government, wouldn't that point the finger at Obama? Careful. You almost spilled your Koolaid.

Best Answer

Obama is in on it too. He wants Romney to win.

Best Answer