you got me....ugh

Best Answer

Thankyou!! I shall now be led in bed, at 1.30am GMT, whispering "Bird is the word"..

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Mark Fidrych! Talkin' to the ball was never so cool! RIP, we are still your fans!

Best Answer

ok now sing it backwards.

Best Answer

if its from ron paul then no ..i havent heard this good word u speak of

Best Answer

You must not be listening then

Best Answer

i am thats why i have come to that conclusion

Best Answer

you seem to be listening to propaganda or not understanding whats being said because if you were listening to what the rest of us were listening to then you would be super exited to know that America has one last chance to save it's self...even though we Americans have a spectacular track record of voting against our own best interest I have a sneaky suspicion that self preservation will have us making the rite choice this time around.......just out of curiosity are you uber rich?
If your not I don't see why you would vote yourself into poverty on purpose.What can you possibly have against someone who has your best interest at heart? The only person who has your best interest at heart????
look at all the candidates track records and ask yourself who is the most trust worthy in the bunch is.....it's not rocket surgery :)

Best Answer