http://blacklistednews.com/news-7398-0-6-6--.html I would recommend everyone who isn't well versed on aspartame take a look at the video link Undertone posted. Thanks Undertone!
Caliper Caliper 56-60, M 8 Answers Feb 15, 2010

Monsanto (Searle) got approval for aspartame via Donald Rumsfeld's strategic placement of a board member within the FDA. This after the neurotoxin failed miserably the FDA's quality tests.

Best Answer

The claim does have validity in this marketing scheme. Aspartmame is one of the amino acids that make up proteins. This compund does exist naturally in the human body, though its not find in the artifically high concentrations in those sweetener packets,

Best Answer

I hadn't heard, but it doesn't surprise me.<br />
Lots of products that mother nature produces are actually toxic. We can't just eat *anything* that nature provides... <br />
The whole 'natural' marketing plot is getting out of hand for years now...<br />
Same with those 'added bacteria' in certain dairy products...

Best Answer

That's crazy talk!

Best Answer

wow! that's horrible! what's next?! politicians that lie?!

Best Answer

Have you heard...No.

Best Answer