Its worth trying?
cantescapemylove cantescapemylove 22-25, F 6 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Memories

It basically means that they still have residual feelings for you, but they have found someone else - don't be surprised if you get a phone call in a few months and they blurt out that they made a terrible mistake. If that happens, just put the phone down..

Best Answer

yes thats what i did..

Best Answer

No, its never the same again. There sets in a level of awkwardness which doesnt allow being friendly as freely.

Best Answer

NO it is never the same again but yes it is possible and worth trying. My best friend from high school and I tried to date and rolled back into friendship. We are still in touch today 27 years later.

Best Answer

nevereverever

Best Answer

Yes. In the past I had a feeling with ..... and I didn't want to listen to it and I wasn't wrong. :)<br />
To some, I would and some not. To the one's who I would is they have to prove to me or else there's no way. <br />
The start of the friendship is harder but then when they prove themselves, it can be different.

Best Answer

Yes I have, and no it is never quite the same. But that doesn't have to be a bad thing. : )

Best Answer