It basically means that they still have residual feelings for you, but they have found someone else - don't be surprised if you get a phone call in a few months and they blurt out that they made a terrible mistake. If that happens, just put the phone down..

Best Answer

yes thats what i did..

Best Answer

NO it is never the same again but yes it is possible and worth trying. My best friend from high school and I tried to date and rolled back into friendship. We are still in touch today 27 years later.

Best Answer

nevereverever

Best Answer

Yes. In the past I had a feeling with ..... and I didn't want to listen to it and I wasn't wrong. :)<br />
To some, I would and some not. To the one's who I would is they have to prove to me or else there's no way. <br />
The start of the friendship is harder but then when they prove themselves, it can be different.

Best Answer

Yes I have, and no it is never quite the same. But that doesn't have to be a bad thing. : )

Best Answer