Question of the Day

yes i have all of my Barbies and I have a little red purse that my dad bought me when i was 5 or 6. I also have an apron that he had made for me..I cherish those items..

Best Answer

My inner child is still playin' with 'em. NO...you can't borrow any, either...

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

yes my blaket my grandma made it so i cant let it go

Best Answer

well im 16 and at this time everyone expects u to give up ur toys ur childhood things because u become more grown up and older i will tell u this i have a teday bear named pinky because he is pink but he is a boy ive had him since first grade it was a holiday sale in our music room and my mom gave me 20 buck to get little gift for my family i did and i had enough left for pinky on a gaint table half blue ones half pink ones and i wanted that bear for the whole time ive had him till now and every vacation or weekend away no matter if its with my friends or family i bring him he has had more tears on his shoulder then anyone i love him cant think with out him

Best Answer

I just gave away the last of them to a friend's daughter...my stuffed eeyore that I've had for about 30 years.

Best Answer

Just about every single one.

Best Answer

First thing I ever played with was part of me...I've still got it.

Best Answer

My hot wheels set,my lincoln logg set,and my electric train set.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, no. Due to moving a lot.<br />
But my husband still has all of his "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and his "G.I. Joes" If we ever have a boy..he have a lot of older toys!! :o)

Best Answer

Yes, my wagon and my tricycle.

Best Answer

i keep my dirt collection safe outside..yes yes,i used to play with dirt

Best Answer

Yes I have a toy Batmobile from the 1970s, with box. It's nto exactly in mint condition, but it must be worth something by now. Not that I would sell it.

Best Answer

shooooot i got all of em

Best Answer

yes I collect old toys

Best Answer

Yes. I kept as much as i could, though being evicted and losing 98% of everything else in a storage unit, that was liquidated due to my family not being to pay the bill. <br />
I have many of my legos.<br />
My stuffed girraffe that my dad got me from the zoo.<br />
my army guys.

Best Answer

Yes, but I had a Pikachu plushie that I regret throwing away :'(

Best Answer

yeah.for me , those that were given to me are my treasures.

Best Answer

Yes,,i have all my toys still in original boxes in pristine condition,,as when i was young,,i learnt to respect my toys,,because in those days presents were few and far between,,not like today,,every screaming kid gets a toy on any day of the week not only on birthdays and christmas..

Best Answer

Yes, I have a ragdoll that my mother made for me when I was about 1 or 2 years old. She has holes in her, but she is very cherished.

Best Answer

I kept all of my Barbie dolls and passed them on to my daughters.

Best Answer