Questionator Questionator 26-30 107 Answers Aug 17, 2011

Question of the Day

yes i have all of my Barbies and I have a little red purse that my dad bought me when i was 5 or 6. I also have an apron that he had made for me..I cherish those items..

Best Answer

My inner child is still playin' with 'em. NO...you can't borrow any, either...

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

yes my blaket my grandma made it so i cant let it go

Best Answer

well im 16 and at this time everyone expects u to give up ur toys ur childhood things because u become more grown up and older i will tell u this i have a teday bear named pinky because he is pink but he is a boy ive had him since first grade it was a holiday sale in our music room and my mom gave me 20 buck to get little gift for my family i did and i had enough left for pinky on a gaint table half blue ones half pink ones and i wanted that bear for the whole time ive had him till now and every vacation or weekend away no matter if its with my friends or family i bring him he has had more tears on his shoulder then anyone i love him cant think with out him

Best Answer

All my teddybears are still in my room. Plus my favourite soft toy rabbit Greenie, although he's more yellow now than green, i'll never let him go.

Best Answer

Four of my seven stuffed animals still guard me while sleeping. One of them is now truely 42 as I am in reallife

Best Answer

I just gave away the last of them to a friend's daughter...my stuffed eeyore that I've had for about 30 years.

Best Answer

Just about every single one.

Best Answer

Yes I use the same **** that I used when I was a child. Only thing is that it keeps on growing ;-)

Best Answer

First thing I ever played with was part of me...I've still got it.

Best Answer

My hot wheels set,my lincoln logg set,and my electric train set.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, no. Due to moving a lot.<br />
But my husband still has all of his "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and his "G.I. Joes" If we ever have a boy..he have a lot of older toys!! :o)

Best Answer

Yes, my wagon and my tricycle.

Best Answer

i keep my dirt collection safe outside..yes yes,i used to play with dirt

Best Answer

Yes I have a toy Batmobile from the 1970s, with box. It's nto exactly in mint condition, but it must be worth something by now. Not that I would sell it.

Best Answer

shooooot i got all of em

Best Answer

yes I collect old toys

Best Answer

Yes. I kept as much as i could, though being evicted and losing 98% of everything else in a storage unit, that was liquidated due to my family not being to pay the bill. <br />
I have many of my legos.<br />
My stuffed girraffe that my dad got me from the zoo.<br />
my army guys.

Best Answer

Yes, but I had a Pikachu plushie that I regret throwing away :'(

Best Answer

yeah.for me , those that were given to me are my treasures.

Best Answer