Im disgusted by """""people who kill to feel dominate to something, to pretend tough because they killed something that is unable to fight back. Cissies,cowards and punks kill to have a trophy on the wall... This discussion is not about those who hunt for food
originalmadman originalmadman 46-50, M 17 Answers Jun 7, 2012

My friend and I used to kill ants for fun...

Best Answer

Ya, I use to use a magnifying lens and chase them down.

Best Answer

for fun you hurt ants ?:(

Best Answer

Yes yes I am a ant killer I killed for fun when I was 8 I just hope someday the ppl of earth will forgive me ...

Best Answer

What do humans qualify as?

Best Answer

it saddens me to think of what we qualify for or to be

Best Answer

O_o k.

Best Answer

very sharp answer ty :):)

Best Answer

I agree. I hunt only for food. I would interrupt an animal's day otherwise. Pure trophy hunters waste a valuable resource.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I told a guy one day that if you want to really hunt a shark, then get into the water with a 6 inch knife and come back out! Then your a hunter! if not, your just a moron with a plastic Pole and line!

Best Answer

very good ty

Best Answer

I tried to shoot a bumble bee once with my air rifle but being a kid, forgot there was a house behind it..yup, broke someones window..never did hang around to see if I got the bee or not. On a serious note, I think hunting and blood sports is TOTALLY wrong including fishing...sorry but its my opinion

Best Answer

Anything we eat was killed and sold so it was killed for money. Now sport makes no sense to me though.

Best Answer

i used to i killed big trophy deer i used to hunt racoons they were sold for big bucks i HONESTLY quit hunting many years ago i couldnt take killing animals anymore im sorry i ever killed one and i apoligize for doing it

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

No. I trap spiders and bugs and put them outside. I even feel bad when hubs catches fish and throws them back. But I'm not a vegetarian..... I feel like a hypocrit!

Best Answer

no my brothers did

Best Answer

I agree. True profanity is a room full of animal trophies.

Best Answer

wow I agree thank you sir you are a TRUE human being so few exist

Best Answer

We mad men have to stick together. lmao

Best Answer

thank you very much we do indeed

Best Answer

Never have. Never would. Not for money or sport. I suppose I could if I had to hunt for food - but until WWIII I don't think that likely.

Best Answer

very good answer ty. My family hunted here in Northern Wyoming for many years...to feed their five hungry kids. Never hunted for a trophy. Some would argue that even for food may not be grounds.....so be it:)

Best Answer

My answer o them is that they will if they are hungry enough - but thanks for your response

Best Answer

NO. I NEVER COULD, OR WOULD.

Best Answer

very good ty gives me realization that a few decent folks do exist

Best Answer