I have 5 days left to move and I am just out of my mind! What has caused you to create these feelings in YOUR life?
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 12 Answers Apr 27, 2012

When I lose my mind, I don't worry about it. I normally find it a few days later under the bed or stuffed between the cushions on the couch. I think Wilde (my wife) found it once in the kitchen pantry. She was kind enough to put it on my nightstand so I could find it.

Best Answer

It was in the pantry next to the Carr's water crackers.

Best Answer

Lost my mind years ago. If I ever got it back I probably would not know how to use it anyway so I am probably better off without it.

Best Answer

Aww, sweetie, it's like riding a bicycle!

Best Answer

It is filed on the main frame of EP's Computer, send 10 tokens and they will return it minus your sexual thoughts.

Best Answer

Hope they can keep that stuff in storage...

Best Answer

They are making the movie.

Best Answer

Relax. You probably packed your mind in one of the boxes (check the one marked “kitchen utensils”). Make this a fun thing, not a stressful thing. Say to yourself, I GET to move to a new place, not I HAVE to move. Be like a child on Christmas morning, be excited about it. Moving is very stressful, but I you make it fun, it won’t be so bad. Oh, and don’t worry about your mind... it’s safely wrapped in 3 layers of newspaper so it won’t break, warp or slip.

Best Answer

Oh, hun, you've given me thee best advice throughout the past few years and I thank you for that! I actually LOOK FORWARD to unpacking! Just really anxious and uptight right now while still at my current address!!

Best Answer

Have you looked under the cushions?

Best Answer

Maybe I'll find a fortune..like a coupla quarters??

Best Answer

Well don't know about that but it's where I always find the car keys, my mobile, the remote..........

Best Answer

Hmmmmmmmm. I forget. What was the question? :-)

Best Answer

Wow! I can so identify!

Best Answer

i keep losing mine when i log onto ep

Best Answer

Ugh! I hear ya hun!

Best Answer

it does that too ya , its getting worse every day

Best Answer

Lost mine back in the 1200s so im just a figment of your imagination !

Best Answer

Everything seems to be now...

Best Answer