Jason00 Jason00 22-25, M 17 Answers May 18 in Movies & TV

Is Ross Perot famous? ;)

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

Met in waiting room of Zale Lipshy University Hospital in Texas where we were visiting someone. Later on, on the elevator I finally asked if he was who I'd been thinking. He was a VERY nice gentleman.

Best Answer

JFK

Best Answer

Are you serious???

Best Answer

He and Huburt Humphry were stumping in WI during the primaries and stopped in our little town (pop 3000) .
I was in 8th grade and a few of us girls were sent to take notes on their speeches! We also got his autograph.

Best Answer

That is awesome!

Best Answer

Many of them. They are just like ordinary people.

Best Answer

I grew up in a town where a lot of famous people have homes and go to just live away from everyone. I've met a few.<br />
My favorite story told to me by my sons friend ( who is an idiot mind you) that he was working on a house - installing light fixtures. He met the owner who came through to look things over and tell them what he wanted changed. The kid, being a a rather cocky fool started going off on how expensive the house was and how could this guy ever afford - (commenting later about how the guy was sort of a sloppy slob, not put together at all). The guy made some comment about how he and his mother do well in in the stock market. <br />
It was Peter Jackson.

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

Ryan Lochte. I timed him at regionals.

Best Answer

Joe Montana. Correct perry. Bill Walsh. Just a few

Best Answer

My grandfather worked at the facility the 49ers used for spring training. I met all the old players. Jerry rice. Bubba smith. It was sweet.

Best Answer

Quite a few since I lived and worked in LA, attended various charity and business functions, and my boss was the father of a famous television star. You'd also see them around at various restaurants, shopping, etc.

Best Answer

one actor, one musician, lots of pro athletes

Best Answer

Once at my graduation.

Best Answer

Mostly talk-show hosts: Conan O'Brien & Arsenio Hall.

Best Answer

just myself

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Congress man

Best Answer

Hell if I know

Best Answer

Yes… not a big deal.

Best Answer