HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Community

Not in over 20 years. That feels like it qualifies as never.

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

No, women always tell me they made a resolution not to kiss ugly men.

Best Answer

never had since birth LOL

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Many, but the one that persists is 1988. Massive party at a mates family home. I didnt drink then but enjoyed a spliff, the party was massive. Many of the people there were from local CID and police and under the protection of the law enforcers we were free to party hard. My friend Lou had invited her mate from Glasgow down and we hit it off. I had been with my then partner a year or so butr this girl was blew my mind. Lou constantly told us all her friend was a lesbo but she was wrong. When the hour struck, the bells rang, she made a beeline and much to my naive besumement and joy she kissed me with such gentle passion it has been a benchmark for kisses. I count myself fortunate to have had that experience and many such kisses since, but that was the first power kiss i ever got. lol. Subject of a power kiss. Marvellous.

Best Answer

It has been a long time, but yes. One New Year's the celebration went beyond kissing.

Best Answer

Every year, it's how you ensure a great new year.

Best Answer

i said "never" not "ever"

Best Answer