Have you ever notice how FULL of **** some people are? It's comical really lol I have a great bullshit detector! I can tell if someone is pulling my leg, within seconds. Because of my bs detector, some people go out of their way to **** me off just because they know i'm on to them lol So they'll get angry with me for no reason what-so-ever just to distract me from what's really going on. Have you ever noticed just how FULL of it some people can be?
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 13 Answers Feb 4, 2009

Penn & Teller love this topic!

Best Answer

I can see it right away. Alot of people are full of sh*t and i tend to call them out on it.

Best Answer

I have never been more full of [that stuff you said] in my entire ******* life! But I'm pushin' 50 so I just have to get off the potty.

Best Answer

Lately,So much more!...What's the use of trying to find a good site?

Best Answer

People who are full of s hit usually end up tripping over their own s hitpile, and that I find truly funny :)

Best Answer

Yes and I never understand it.I dont know if people do it to make themselves feel better but it is annoying.I have a brother that tells lie after lie,just cant help himself.I try to keep quiet and ignore it but that never works for to long and I always end up saying what the---- is wrong with you.Personaly I find truth is the best policy where ever possible.

Best Answer

You don't have a bs detector. I know this cuz my bs detector says you are full of sh1t.

Best Answer

I find it's impossible NOT to notice. Especially on the internet, lol!

Best Answer