Ok so I have been thinking about this. I deleted my first, shorter answer.<br />
To you this means that there are people who are secretly in charge and that there is a war between good and evil, thay have foul plots, and its bad stuff. Is this right? So, when you see someone in a music video cover one eye, or hold up their finger like horns, it is something that makes you feel evil is everywhere, right?<br />
To me, it is all just imagry from our own culture, from human culture. I mean, so many of these logos work as powerful symbols because they are powerful symbols. How many of us feel that a show is more mysterious if Egyptian imagry such as an Anubis is in it? How can a person be brainwashed by a triangle? It is hard for me to understand this.<br />
I can tell you as an outsider to your beliefs that I find Christian ideas everywhere. How many hero movies, or hero myths, have you seen that dont require some horrible sacrifice? The dude has to give himself up, or give up being a happy person so that everyone else can live. This whole mythology actually predates Christianity, none of these beliefs or concepts are new or unique to our modern beleifs. To have ideas be passed down from one generation to another is human. Isnt it?<br />
P.S. You believe in the Illuminati and I am curious to know if you also think Reptilians are in charge...

Best Answer

'magic' is basically all metaphor. including the magic in the bible

Best Answer

How many 6 year olds actually think about these things when they watch a cartoon or Disney movie? It's adults that say, "Oh look, there is something perverted in this cartoon/movie." If a 6 year old came up to me and said that I would say that a teen or an adult pointed it out or overheard a conversation. In terms of the books, I don't know. I'd just be glad that the kid or teen was reading a book. If I had any concern about the nature of the content, I'd have the kid tell me about the book. I don't watch movies, cartoons, or read books to sit there and think about all the bad things or symbolism in the book. I read it or watch it because I want to. I have two or three authors that I follow, in terms of their writing and when books will be published (Janet Evanovich, Sue Grafton, Shirley Rousseau Murphy). You'd probably have issues with the first and last authors that I mentioned. Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, has some adult content, but is rather humorous. Shirley Rousseau Murphy has a series about cats that can talk and only some of the humans know that they can talk and understand humans. In the series, the cats help the police dept. solve crimes. The police chief doesn't know that the cats can talk. I don't watch much t.v, but when I do, I enjoy NCIS the most. Shows from my childhood, let's see, Golden Girls, Designing Women, the Smurfs, Alf, Bill Cosby, and a number of other shows.

Best Answer

Yes,and these things are done for a reason.

Best Answer

Yes, if you watch Disney movies, certain phallic symbols keep turning up, it's disgusting that they would put those in childrens movies. <br />
I'm into illuminati symbolism and once you start studying the illuminati, you look around at the would surrounding you and the symbols are everywhere. It's unavoidable once you start noticing.<br />
I don't watch many childrens shows these days, but I have noticed the symbols and themes in movies, tv shows, commercials, music videos etc. Music videos are the worst.

Best Answer

It puts a damper on things. I wonder what their intentions are for doing this??

Best Answer

Already wearing it misterkrabbs!
EmaptheticBella: When we are shown something over and over again, we become desensitized to it and eventually find it attractive. Many people get tattoos of these symbols on their bodies without understanding the organization that the symbols represent. It's a subtle form of brainwashing, we are shown these symbols so often that we become drawn to them. Yes, some of these symbols represented something entirely different in the ancient past but today, they represent the illuminati.

Best Answer

But arent phallic symbols everywhere? As are circles, squares, and triangles?
Why is it disgusting that all shapes would be represented in kids cartoons? Not following you on this one.

Best Answer

If you look at the DVD cover of "The Little Mermaid" in the background, on the castle there is a clear picture of a penis. It cannot be mistaken for anything else. Go to: http://sarcasticbastards.tripod.com/id22.html to see it, or just look it up on google.

Best Answer

No, it's definately a penis.

Best Answer

Yeah...even in the plant kingdom. Let's not look too closely at male mammals...we might see something and then have to explain it to our kids. Ok...I am in agreement with you and was trying to be sarcastic.

Best Answer

Amen misterkrabbs.

Best Answer

How many 6 year old girls are going to watch The Little Mermaid and say, "Look mommy, a penis."

Best Answer

I don't think any 6 year olds would, just like I dont think 6 year olds would notice the word "sex" written in the sky and other places in the lion king and other things in other movies. What is disgusting is that they are deliberately put there in the first place. The whole point of my answer is that many symbols are in movies, not just the phallic symbols in disney movies, and we don't notice them or don't think that they have any significance but they are there and they do. And yes, it is a clear penis, not just my dirty mind at work. It has a knob and everything.

Best Answer

the Certain" symbolisms are no different then in way all villains were russian or japanese then korean etc etc. and then the big threat was the bomb then bio ware far then natural disaster then alien invastion its a sc<x>ript and th writers use the samwe formular for year after year. do you think its a coicidence that abbot and costello look like ralph and norton, or fred and barney or any commbo of knock offs.

Best Answer

I was watching Duck Takes the other day, a cartoon I loved as a kid. I realized that many of the villains either had Russian or Middle Eastern accents. Interesting.

Best Answer

That's it right there. A lot of prejudices and racism are prevalent in these cartoons but they address it subtly so it seems like nothing.

Best Answer