Makes sense, the whole point of blocking is so someone can have no contact with you.

Best Answer

Nope--I thought they had to block you, too.

Best Answer

I've noticed a person or two has blocked me in exactly this way.<br />
Sometimes I know why, other times I have never had contact with the person.<br />
When the latter happens I'm all like, "DUDE! What did I do to p!ss in YOUR wheaties?

Best Answer

Actuallt if you block anybody you cant do anything that means you have no intention on viewing there profile answering questions commenting on stories until you unblock them... Which takes 24 hours i do believe if not then you can do it by auto

Best Answer

Yeppers. You cant reply to their answers either BUT they fcked something up so its why theres random reply boxes around

Best Answer

thank you that's what it is

Best Answer

There are some liberals and one insane war mongering Arab that have blocked me but still leave rude remarks on my questions.

Best Answer

Well yeah, that's kind of the point of blocking someone. Totally removing them from your posting experience. Why would you want to continue answering questions posted by someone you obviously can't tolerate?

Best Answer

it's just the rude ones I've blocked. Their questions pop up and under it there's no space to answer.

Best Answer

I get tons of questions I can't answer on EP. I'd estimate at least half of the questions and confessions I click on, refuse to allow me to answer. I always get some pop-up saying "You haven't been blocked, but you aren't permitted to reply blah blah". P*sses me off.

Best Answer

People who have blocked me answer my questions still, also I have blocked Questionator and I am still able to answer the questions of the day.

Best Answer

Same here If I haven't blocked them!

Best Answer

That person must have blocked you as well as Ernie said. There is an EP'er that hates me, wants me dead and blocked me. I didn't bother blocking him so he still could respond to my questions.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Then I have absolutely NO idea

Best Answer

That's because they probably blocked you too. lol

Best Answer

no I checked that out!

Best Answer

sounds good to me

Best Answer

Seems fair.

Best Answer