and it seems there's no hottest question or leader board, so what's the point in having a "Featured Question" section to get more answers for your questions...that's a bit cheeky, charging us for that, but then not having "most answered" or a leader board for the week....
AbsolutelyDamnFabulousX AbsolutelyDamnFabulousX 36-40, F 13 Answers Jan 31 in Community

its CLEAR that EP rushes changes with little beta testing or checking for bugsā€¦and unforeseen effects like the "featured question!"

Best Answer

I never get many answers anyhow...lol

Best Answer

A lot of people are still keeping off the Q&A board and limiting themselves to their circles.

Best Answer

Yes I've noticed a few people leaving status messages saying that they are only using mail to keep in touch with friends here.

Best Answer

Welcome back!!!!!!

Best Answer

Thanks honey :) the site is a mess though....I absolutely despise it, but I missed my friends.

Best Answer

I hate it too and have for almost a year and a half. But I would miss my friends too.

Best Answer

The site is still being upgraded. These things take time and they can only do so much at once without crashing the site. Hang in there and I am sure it will get sorted. Oh and by the way how are you doing ADF ??

Best Answer

thanks, I'm good thank you, hope you have a lovely Friday :P x

Best Answer

I will now... =)

Best Answer

My Q's get lost in question limbo, so I dunno what's going on with this new format

Best Answer

Way less answers.

Best Answer

yes, and visits are down too.

Best Answer

you mean profile views? or view to the site in general?

Best Answer

I think basic visits are suffering a lot, people are just not hanging here as much.

Best Answer

it's hard to describe my feelings about the site now, but it feels uncomfortable to browse through and sort of pointless too..they've ruined practically everything I liked about the site except for the actual people..

Best Answer

I think one big problem is with the tiny avatars, you can't tell who is responding and the images are just lost.

Best Answer

I'm answering more, but enjoying it less.

Best Answer

Yes, It is all still a mess, sure they changed something, put back the ages, but so much is still needed, if they wanted a new format fine, but why do they never ask for suggestions first from members before, they wouldn't be getting bombarded with emails now if they had just asked us first!

Best Answer