Fyi not talking about myself, I look the same. Well no, I have a smaller waist but my face doesn't change. Same pug nose and whatever. I do have a friend who was super beautiful and when she lost the weight her face looked gaunt and drawn. Some girls have round faces that don't suit skinnier bodies.
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 9 Answers Feb 7 in Dating & Relationships

Yea I got disappointed when my gf lost some weight

Best Answer

I've heard that some people lose weight from the top down and that some lose from the bottom up. The ones who lose it on top first usually have that gaunt look, and it looks worse the older a person gets because older people have less padding in their faces to begin with.

Best Answer

Appearances aside, I have noticed a lot of girls get all stuck up when they lose a lot of weight.Two chubby chicks who used to talk to me all the time both lost 20 lbs or so each.Now neither will give me the time of day.Must think they're too good for me now,huh?

BTW I happen to like girls who have a 'big' face.Just another one of my many quirks,lol.

Best Answer

When they cheat and get gastric bypass, yes. They end up looking like wizened, dessicated mummies.

Best Answer

Not to me, I generally prefer gaunt. :)

Best Answer

She lost too much weight then..

Best Answer

Maybe she wasbt underweight though

Best Answer

That's right... But I agree some people look better a bit chubby.. I like chubby men.. ;)

Best Answer

Yes. I knew a woman who lost about 60 pounds and it made her face look 30 years older.

Best Answer

I know.

Best Answer