And it's irrational things that "the more logical gender" (that was a joke about the stereotype that men are more rational than women) should realize that it's illogical to be annoyed/pissed over. ...Lol. Has this been your experience? It's been mine. ^_^ And for people who seem to be easily confused...this isn't a complaint. I'm looking if anyone has had similar/differing experiences. :)
RationalCutie RationalCutie 22-25, F 10 Answers Mar 18 in Community

no

Best Answer

Some people don't. Hopefully they're being honest.

Best Answer

yep, Im a calm person most of the time and men seem to lose it over the simplest ****.

Best Answer

LOL. Especially on here.

Best Answer

Yes. Haha!

Best Answer

hahaha wait..i thought women were the more logical ones?

Best Answer

Lol. Supposedly we're the more "emotional" ones...which I would disagree.

Sure, Society accepts women who are emotional in public while forcing men to hide themselves...but that doesn't mean that men aren't just as emotional.

Anyway...it's dumb stereotypes. :)

Best Answer

well I'm not very emotional person..your right most people think females are but nobody is ever the same..haha i agree

Best Answer

This really ****** me off.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

What matters is that I never complain or point out something wrong about a group that isn't mine. Men complain? I've noticed that about 60% of the users here like to ***** and complain, but I haven't noticed it more towards men. Seems logical, as men generally have a more negative mindset than women, but that's just an average.

Best Answer

1) You complain. Everyone does. You just don't see that way. And I'm sure you've pointed out something wrong in different groups. Or you will if you're truly as old as you say you are.

2) Yeah. In my experience, more men complain on here. That's what people don't seem to get. It's my personal experience which would be fact. Am I extrapolating it onto the whole male population? No. I just said that in my experience, more men on EP *****.

3) Nah. I'd say 60% just talk about dumb ****. But you've answered my question in saying that you haven't noticed it more in men.

4) Men have a more negative mindset? Unless if you mean less optimistic and naive, I could agree. But I wouldn't consider it a negative truly (only that they are less so than their female counterparts). But who knows? I'm not a man.

Best Answer

It is negative. We're always thinking about ourselves, cannibalism, and how bad the world is. But that's ok.
And nah, I don't complain. I made myself a promise about a year ago never to do so, and I still haven't broken it.

Best Answer

Lol. I wonder....maybe it's a small percentage of you.

Best Answer