Bonnie1934 Bonnie1934 56-60, F 15 Answers Feb 27 in Community

Strange lot, huh? Maybe the problem is they do not learn how to contain themselves in this cybersociety? Most teenagers feel intrinsically disturbed during the period of adjustment to hormones and the transition from being a child to an adult.... but find ways of containing and safely expressing.... but the internet encourages ex<x>pression without responsibility. On balance of probability, the internet does more harm to society than good. mx:))

Best Answer

Not just on EP. They way some of these kid speak to their parents, well I guess the way the kids are allowed to speak to them, the lvl of disrespect they have for authority or of others property...

Best Answer

People in general are more hateful on social sites. They can hide behind their computers and spit out the nastiest of remarks that I know they wouldn't say to someone's face.

Best Answer

The world is definitely doomed if we let the people you are talking about define our age group. Not all of us have a bad attitude. :)

Best Answer

Agreed xD

Best Answer

No not all....

Best Answer

Yeah I wondered that a long time ago

Best Answer

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Every generation of new people is questioned by older ones. The world they are coming into is very different, just as it has been for past groups. Attitudes reflect all the various attitudes typical of the age group of any generation, but in a different setting.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I try not to think about it. it gives me a headache. haha

Best Answer

It's easy to enough to see where it came from though when you look at the attitudes of some of the 25+ age groups

Best Answer

I don't think my attitude is too bad :D

Best Answer

There are exceptions to all things... :)

Best Answer