More than usual lately?
snoopy5345 snoopy5345 22-25 8 Answers Mar 30, 2012

we've been so off for so long it's just a part of the balance being restored.

Best Answer

tru

Best Answer

You mean as a race? On EP? Our generation?<br />
Ok, well I think they're probably not unrelated. We're probably happier because we're able to express our weirness and our anger more, but I doubt we've actually gotten any weirder, there are plenty of really weird characters throughout history.<br />
And similarly, as education increases, we get to show off our smarts more. Education and stuff like medical care, sanitation quality of life and standard of living all tend to inrease together.

Best Answer

as people.

Best Answer

Yup. And depression looms as a global crisis. Did you know that the WHO predicts that by 2030 40% of the world's population will suffer from depression. And that depression will be the second leading cause of disease burden worldwide after HIV.

Best Answer

I believe that number is here already. And i believe we will all be finding the light in the dark.

Best Answer

and dumber and dumber since i didnt understand a thing you said

Best Answer

well i guess your dumb then. YOUR WORDS not mine. When you speak about people you are speaking of your self. True story. psychology.

Best Answer

Does this same psychology apply to what you said also or is it tailor made for me, or doctored by you or engineered by the experts or choreographed by the French theater group or just tinkered

Best Answer

no this is common sense, we all have it.. From observation. Its hard to find this kind of sense in books. You really got to look inside yourself. your own personnel all knowing book. The symbols can be confusing but we will work it out. Good luck on your soul search. I know youll make it through we all will.

Best Answer

ha ha ha
you gave yourself away and you are the only one who didnt catch it

Best Answer

:-/ yea namaste good luck my friend. I can tell you are deeply pained. That is obvious to.

Best Answer

o you are an Indian
that is where this crap comes from
no good luck for you I dont want to waste my blessings
some people go out to teach when they can't learn
you are one
danger right on the corner

Best Answer

and look how judgmental this nut is
I am judgmental and i know that
does he know ha ha haha

Best Answer

... oh boy. Your in for a wide awakening. HOLD ON TO YOUR CHAIR. Its gonna be a roller coaster ride weeee.

Best Answer

none of the words I want to call are allowed on this site

Best Answer

The world is a matrix. parallel in both directions. Each cross is an event. what you focus on will cause an event to come into your physical reality. Life is not a game of dice. You control everything in your reality with your thoughts and emotions.

Best Answer

Sorry that you cant say your words :(

Best Answer

A little of each...things are a little off balance for me right now but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blessings I DO have. I yern for the things I want to accomplish. I've accepted my Weirdness, even if others don't. As as for smarter...life is a learning experience. I hope to learn until the day I die. That's a life well lived.

Best Answer

i agree. inspiring.

Best Answer

yup, you said it

Best Answer