jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 8 Answers Jul 5, 2012

Yeah. I kind of stopped reading most magazines because of this.

Best Answer

This is why it's very important to find out where these "studies" are being held, and who is funding them. For instance, the Heart Association may say eggs are bad for your cholesterol, but the FDA (who are often funded by corporations) will tell you that eggs are GREAT for you (because this helps their benefactors sell more eggs and hence, give them more money).

Just do your homework about where your info comes from, and use your brain, you'll be fine.

Best Answer

That's the thing, they announce these things and most people take it as Gospel.

Best Answer

im waiting for the day they say drinking gallons of draft beer is good for you. then i will say "i told ya so!"

Best Answer

I don't think "they" really know...they call themselves "experts" but what makes them really an expert? That contributes to the constant flip flop of opinions on what is good and bad. I just do what I want and hope for the best!

Best Answer

Eggs good. Jogging bad. Drugs good. Eating faces bad.

Best Answer

I wonder if Faces are high in Cholesterol . :)

Best Answer

I would hope not.

Best Answer

The basic truth about what is healthy, fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes (beans). It is against Federal law in the United States to advertise that eggs are healthy. The producers of eggs can say they are fresh but they cannot say they are healthy. They get fined for it when they do. Eggs are not healthy in any way. And no the white protein part isn't healthy either. Think about it. An egg contains everything (all the DNA) to create another being. Eyes, feathers, limbs, feet. Consuming that in any form is not healthy for you.

Best Answer

No wonder Hard Boiled eggs smell like "Farts of Death". lol

Best Answer