I met my boyfriend of almost 3 years on a gaming system. So I guess that's still kind of like the internet.

Best Answer

Yes, I met two friends whom I've known from the Internet.

Best Answer

Yes I met some people I got to know over the internet..as a matter of fact I am having an affair with someone I met 3 years ago over the internet.

Best Answer

Over six years ago I met a very nice,down to earth, being herself lady:):) while playing Back Gammon we are colse friends to this day just got a call from her we have never been in the same air space>>>romantic actually

Best Answer

i met my bestfriend on a social network. we joined this group of people who just talks about random things and debates about it. we've been friends for four years now inspite of our on and off communication. and we met in person after new year i decide to go to singapore to see her.

Best Answer

No , but the internet has helped me know who they REALLY are, what they are all about. Interesting at best, just interesting. Like an Exhibit that you just Marvel @ and either file it or small memory dump that kernel and learn on.....

Best Answer

yap ive met a someone twice in multiple internet games and it was awesome we help each other to win,<br />
the first game ive met him was a medieval game then a few days ive met him in a futuristic game its like a million to one possibility its just so happened that he found my name twice over the vast list of games and pla<x>yers :))<br />
i missed my friend :/

Best Answer

I met the most important person in my life over the Internet. ;-)

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

From dating sight or random games and forums

Best Answer

my brother met this one girl that he has been going out with for about a year now on the internet.....things seem great between them...

Best Answer

Yes I have

Best Answer

Yes. I meet people on the internet all the time. a few become friends, others are only passing conversations.

Best Answer

the same here

Best Answer