UpInThatTree UpInThatTree 18-21, F 21 Answers Jun 22, 2012

yes have, it was glorious and lasted 3 months, lookin for another. Trust your gut and do your due dilgence.

Best Answer

i did i now live with them

Best Answer

Yes I would. But I'm a guy and I bet most guys would say the same thing. Girls ....mmmhhh not so sure.

Best Answer

Yes and yes. I've met 3 from EP. One of them I was in a long distance relationship with for a year. Met others from dating websites.

Best Answer

I have never met up with anyone........that saying ' never say never' comes to mind.....so I really don't know.....Big help, huh ? Ha

Best Answer

Oh, I'm not looking for advice. I just like seeing the opinions of others. :)

Best Answer

Plead 5th

Best Answer

Yes, and married her, been married over 10 years.

Best Answer

Oh, congratulations. :)

Best Answer

Idk...with all the stories of people going missing after they have went to meet up with someone they met on the internet, it makes one a bit hesitant and unsure.

Best Answer

I have and it was fine and fun!

Best Answer

Yes, of i ever could. I fell like I am often a disappointment in real life. If I got to know and trust them. We could meet at a public place, so they will feel safe, and have them bring a friend for there own piece of mind.<br />
I have nothing to hide about me.

Best Answer

no the line is always long..........

Best Answer

That's funny ****.

Best Answer

Yes ...and yes. :-)

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer