Bathtubs creep me out. That's where dead bodies usually go in the movies. D:

Best Answer

no but i had a water bed break... floating dirty socks

Best Answer

That must have sucked............

Best Answer

at the time, but no harm done and i think those beds you were just asking for it.

Best Answer

once, but it was a suicide attempt gone wrong. i left the water running and tried to drown myself only to knock my head on the faucet and end up unconscience for a while that when i woke the bath tub was over flowing. i told my parents i fell asleep relaxing in the tub. ironic part is i was so releaved when i came to faceup, i told my self you could have died. then i thought maybe i didn't really want to die, i just needed to cool off emotionally. and a blow to the head was just the wake up call i needed at the time.

Best Answer

That must have been scary.........

Best Answer

terrifying. i was only 9.

Best Answer

no but almost overfilled a toilet though................................ sure did smell

Best Answer

-gasp-HEAVENS, no. I had upstairs neighbors who used to do that. So over filled that water would start gushing down our bathroom wall and out into the hallway, causing the apartment to reak of mildew and frustration/

Best Answer

That sucks........

Best Answer