MsOracle MsOracle 66-70, F 5 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in EP

I haven't yet and I ought to. That is a very loving thing to do for your family. My dad had his all paid for and arranged ahead. My sister and I had almost no decisions to make when the time came for his burial and that was a wonderful blessing.

Best Answer

No, I haven't and I really wished more people would do it <br />
It was sooo difficult dealing with my mom's funeral and my brother and I fought about it.. he made all the decisions while I wrote the checks <br />
very sad time to have that added stress

Best Answer

I agree totally and really it's easy, it's almost a good closure to the issue of dying. Not that expensive to be payed out beforehand

Best Answer

I guess that's the hard part coming to terms with your own mortality. I have told my father we need to figure out what he wants when he passes bc I know I am going to be the person handling it.

Best Answer

That's so sweet , that you care to ask, I am so surprised at the attitude of disrespect coming from so many older people who should have grown out of that long ago ., I can more understand it with younger people that still stuggle with death and dying,.

Best Answer

Yes...and my kids know where everything is, including the back-up copies I've left with my best friend

Best Answer

For me, a funeral will not be needed as my body wouldn't be found, or their wouldn't be enough left of it.

Best Answer