Yes, my husband and I met a swinging couple at a bar once who wanted us to go home with them. She was a beautiful latin girl who came on to me on the dance floor. The problem was the husband, although good looking had a temper, he almost punched out a guy who tried to dance with his wife. I think he was on steroids. It wasn't worth doing with them since they may have cut our throats or something.

Best Answer

swingers and jealious husband is not a good thing. I have met various swingers in my life and they are all different and all come from different backgrouns however, there is a strain of them where the entire arragement is really 100% for his controlling needs.

Best Answer

He was creepy. She was the instigator.

Best Answer

this is why sometimes fantasies are best kept as such

Best Answer

Yes my husband thought the wife was really hot and I think he thought for a while it might be fun. She grabbed my breast on the dancefloor but I pushed her away, then they just disappeared. I was afraid he would hurt me.

Best Answer

omggg dammm don;t blame you for that runnerinatl ,would hace scared me too

Best Answer

Yes <br />
Once dated a woman that was hard core swinger and extending it to earn mony as a massage women. <br />
She was seeking a partner that was much into swinging lifestyle too..

Best Answer

are u &amp; her still friends HenLen ??

Best Answer

What ever rocks your boat I for one would never do it, to me having a relationship is a very precious gift and should never be abused. What l do not understand is if you to have sex with numerous people why dont you stay single ?

Best Answer

think some call it the spice of life Bill1775 lol

Best Answer

No, I haven't. However, if I ever do, I would have a lot of questions...out of sheer curiosity. I could never decide if swingers are THAT secure in their marriage, so swinging is a mutually fun experience, or if they are just bored with each other and on the cusp of splitting up.

Best Answer

many of them come from different motovations. For me personally anything other than mutual satisfaction is not acceptable to me. I have seen arragements where it was clearly just for the guy.

Best Answer

Just of out curiosity, are you a swinger? Also, mutual satisfaction, absolutely..and both 100% agree to do it. Otherwise, if someone does begrudgingly, their will be trouble later on!

Best Answer

was one with 2nd wife, that was part of the problem.

Best Answer

Yes, occasionally, since the day my lit professor asked me to stay after a Christmas party at his home, because his wife thought I was "pretty". Never got involved with that, however.

Best Answer

yes, and i think my cousin was for awhile.

Best Answer

yea i am one its fun

Best Answer

Yes , unfortunately she was and is a horrible person , nothing to do with her being a swinger , just a vile person .

Best Answer

Not that I know of lol

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes they are just like anyone else

Best Answer

Yes, worked as an artist/layout designer for a small swingers magazine years ago--the owners were into swinging

Best Answer

cant say that i have

Best Answer