The past weekend i had was a fairly empty one. I had a good sit down with myself and asked that question. What really scares me is that i couldn't come up with anything important. I don't know what i want and i am scared. Ever since i admitted that, i don't really do anything now, because i know everything i did and used to do are not important to me now and i do not care for the things i have done in my free time. Does anybody feel or have felt similar? What DO you really want? It's a tough question for some people to answer. If you have been through similar, what exactly did you do about it? please share, this could be valuable information to people in the same position.
cupcake1992 cupcake1992 18-21, M 3 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Self Improvement

All I ever really wanted is someone special to love and be loved by and share a long, happy life together. I have a beautiful daughter I love more than anything and am so thankful for her. But I still want that special love for myself.

Careers, money, materialistic stuff...it's nice but it's all just 'filler' for what really matters. The people I get to share my life with is what really matters most to me. I find it heartbreaking how often we push them aside for those other things.

Best Answer

to feel special, then? i see. it kind of makes sense. however some materialistic stuff you mention may be the very thing that makes that individual feel special. to feel special upon material...opinion or an illness?

Best Answer

What I really wanted was a FAMILY. A close knit loving family. It never happened. My son and I are close, but I wanted the husband to be included, too. My only hope now is that I'll get to be included in family as a grandma when the time is right for him and his wife-to-be.

Best Answer

I really don't know. I've started over a lot of times. I just hit bottom again recently. I wanted to be an audio engineer, but in the process of getting those skills and learning the trade I lost confidence and started questioning myself again. Now I'm thinking about working on an offshore rig, because **** it. Why not? Better than any plan I've tried to follow so far.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. many things come up when i ask this. the only pleasure i know i will get is if i eat mcdonalds, or have sex, or shoot heroine. but holy **** i hope there's more pleasure in life than that. because thats messed up.

Best Answer