Does one, two, miss a few, ninetynine, one hundred style count? :)

Best Answer

I read the first verse, "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth" and realized the Bible was talking about the time-space-matter continuum thousands of years before it was even discovered by our modern scientists. There is no way men could have known about this basic scientific truth back when this was written. It has to have been supernaturally inspired by God himself.<br />
Know your Bible.

Best Answer

Haha umm I read the cover...

Best Answer

Yes I have. Twice.

Best Answer

I read it from cover to cover with the covers open, facing one another.

Best Answer

yes. I tried study plans but never followed through. I went through an obsession phase though. My own pastor told me if I didn't give it a break , I'd go mad.

Best Answer

i have read the bible cover to cover and i didnt think i understood a lot of it but if you believe it i dont think it mattters because the words will still have a good effect on you the reader. for anyone that is interested i would recommend it because i found there are a lot of 'ex<x>pressions' attributed to the bible that i didnt come across and it helped me to ignore people who perpetrate popular lies about what the bible says.

Best Answer

I study the Bible frequently. When I do, I study from five versions so that I can grasp the deepest meaning possible. If I really need to go deeper, I will take the passage(s) I am working on to my priest, who reads and speaks Hebrew and Greek, and I will ask him to read the passages to me from his Bibles so I can have the exact translations. <br />
So, yes; I have read the Bible cover to cover, many times.

Best Answer

Yes, more than once when growing up.....I stll chose a different path.

Best Answer

No, not cover to cover. I tried when i was young and the King James Version was the only thing it was not written in English that was easily read or interpreted. Then the Revised Standard Edition came out, then the New Revised Standard, and finally the New International Version (NIV) came out. It is much easier to read/comprehend, but the old testament still is a problem for me, I will probably never read the Bible cover to cover.

Best Answer

have you? kudos to you if you did

Best Answer