ChineseJason ChineseJason 18-21, M 27 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Hobbies

Some sc<x>riptures. Not all of it...

Best Answer

The abridged version, where the cool sexy guy sits and talks to peeps, well I liked the pictures best to be honest, later I discovered the whole version, but I'm afraid I don't like science fiction.

Best Answer

the soft sheets are easily torn out... when the toilet paper is depleted :)

Best Answer

About 7 times cover to cover...

Best Answer

Its a little far fetched for my tastes

Best Answer

Cover to Cover.......

Best Answer

I read maybe 55-60% of it.

Best Answer

Way back when I was a young teen preparing for confirmation. It confused me, so I went to my minister and asked the hard questions, and he told me to believe without question or don'[t make my confirmation until I could do that. I never got confirmed and I never learned to stop with the questioning. I went back to him a year later and tole him that I had more questions and he reiterated that I should believe without question or just stop pretending to believe. He never answered a single question. I stopped going to church and became an Agnostic, instead of an Anglican.

Best Answer

I know. He was not very good for much. At least he didn't abuse me the way the teacher I had at that age was doing. He just believed I was being a smartass, asking questions like *If Adam and Eve were the first people, and they had two sons and one killed the other, who was in the Land Of Nod to look upon Cain as a murderer.?* *If they actually had more than just Cain and Abel (and apparently Seth) Then does that mean they had daughters too? If they were the only people around, were they breeding with their sisters and brothers, and was mom and dad breeding with their kids? Or did God create more than one set of people in a bunch of Gardens all over the world?* He really hated that I was asking such disrespectful questions, so I never got the answers.

Best Answer

No. But it's quoted so much in movies I should know it by heart by now.

Best Answer

just the king james version

Best Answer

Why limit yourself? their are several other mythical versions that are just as bizarre....

Best Answer

one was enough for me

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

Why do you ask? <br />
Are you doing a survey on mythical books?

Best Answer

Nothing special.I'm reviewing one of my courses--European Culture and preparing for my final exam.So I just curious about this.BTW,I intend to read the Bible of James' vision during my vocation.I think I'll like it.

Best Answer

if you're into bizarre fiction... you should love it! :)

Best Answer

So I'll love it!

Best Answer

now don't you feel better! " So I'll love it! " sounds far more genuine than your previous claim of "I think I'll like it " See even Christians like you, can sometimes be honest! ...when it's pulled out of you! :)

Best Answer

In fact,I have read some part of its Chinese version.And my teacher referred it on our class.So I know I like it.And I will love it because of it's charming minds.The Bible which is virtually related to every phase of human life greatly influences people's daily life,especially in the Middle Ages when almost everyone was a Christian.And The Bible has great impact upon western Culture.So I'll really interested in it.Why did you doubt me?You're so serious and picky.BTW,I'm not a Christian.

Best Answer

I'm very glad you're not infected! As you may surmise,my experience with the "true believers" has NOT been very pleasant ;)

Best Answer

Yeah,I get it.But I don't like the word "infected".That's not a disease,not a virus. In my opinion,no matter what people's religious faith is,that's their freedom.You have no right to interfere,even blame them.

Best Answer

When they aggressively push their dogmas on me I'm entitled to shove it back UP their arse! :) Early Christians "Burned at the Stake" the peaceful pagan villagers for refusing to convert! The methods of Christians and Islamist are very similar,both are intolerant.

Best Answer

I can understand you now.No wonder you dislike them.Every coin has two sides after all.

Best Answer

your open minded assessment is appreciated :)

Best Answer

Thank you for your praise.I'm always trying to be like that even sometimes it's not enough.

Best Answer

yes and i all so read the wizard of oz

Best Answer

Yes but i use it as a doorstop now

Best Answer

Finally! .....a useful purpose :)

Best Answer

Yes, along with a few other things...

Best Answer

not from cover to cover but somewhat yeah

Best Answer

Nay.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer