Headline: The Experience Project Is the Worst Social Networking Website (MAY 8, 2013) http://www.phillymag.com/news/2013/05/08/social-network-experience-project-terrible/
calicuz calicuz 41-45, M 3 Answers Mar 4 in Community

man has 1) no sense of humor 2) a broom up his ***

Best Answer

sorry , woman . writer of said article is a XX .

Best Answer

Yea, she really needs to lighten up.

Best Answer

yeah . the things she was complaining about are why i love ep :) so much hilarity and strange and eccentric . its awesome ü

¿ where else can a person write about her passion for texting and call herself "Texting Queen" ?

Best Answer

Actually I thought it's a good article. Especially the bit 'The biggest problem with the site is the people who use it. I’m very familiar with online morons but the Experience Project’s membership is pathbreaking in its stupidity'. That's pretty accurate.

Best Answer

I thought that part was a little harsh. A lot of members just play dumb, to get a rise or just to be a troll, which sometimes better than the "popularity contest" you get on Facebook or worse, the the "fake nice" comments or sympathy "likes."

Best Answer

Yes and I find a few errors " The Experience Project launched in 2006, ( WRONG ) launched June 18 2007 , As for the rest read article # 1 through 14 here <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/abbreviated_terms.php" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

I don't know who this Liz Spikol is, but I wouldn't say EP is "the worst" social network.

Best Answer

Liz Spikol , A former EP User Banned and Blocked Computer IP for Multiple Article 3 & 4 Violations " Spamming & Soliciting the Q&A Home forum Board .

Best Answer

Soliciting what?

Best Answer

Tech Read outs only list the Violations Soliciting means in most cases posting other websites for profit .

Best Answer

So she's just a disgruntled former member.

Best Answer

Yup , Hell hath no fury like that of a spurned woman .

Best Answer