bullseye111 bullseye111 26-30, M 26 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No, I don't ever forget, but I am over all of my exes. Including the one that hurt me the most. I came to the realization that I never really loved him anyway.

Best Answer

still working on that one

Best Answer

I'd be surprised if I'd forgotten any of my exes. I may not remember them or their idiosyncrasies well, but I haven't forgotten them.

Best Answer

Not my first one or the most recent one, but I have trouble keeping track of the ones in between.

Best Answer

I am over the ones that I realized I never really loved. The ones I loved, I will always love. Even though I thought I loved them all at the time...

Best Answer

not forgotten, but completely over them.

Best Answer

Wrong question. It should be "Have you ever forgiven you ex'

Best Answer

Yea I like to keep them out of sight and out of mind. But when I end up bumping into them at my job I get awkward and nervous and say really stupid crap.

Best Answer

Yep he was very forgettable in every way:-)

Best Answer

No not really. I remember some of them fondly and some not so much. I still care about most of them tho. But most of the time when im trying to count how many guys ive actualy dated i useualy end up forgetting and leaving out a few lol.

Best Answer

People you know may fade in your memory but I don't think anyone is forgotten, particularly someone who played such a significant part in your life. So, no I haven't forgotten my Ex. :)

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

Nah, I'll never forget...um...whatshername.

Best Answer

Its weird...I loved him with my whole heart...and now yea he's forgotten. I guess I really was done when I walked out.

Best Answer

of course. im all virginy and sheet =)

Best Answer

hmm

Best Answer

Noooo and I want to so badly.. Too bad he's done quite a few of my tats. I think of him everytime I look at one.. Grrrrr the pain of being with a tattoo artist!

Best Answer

The heart can hold a lot of wounds for a very long period of time. I haven't forgotten or fully gotten over anyone, ever.

Best Answer