Gee...I just wasn't sure...LOL!!!
Rolle2323 Rolle2323 61-65, F 13 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in WTK

No what's it say

Best Answer

Jesus actually trusted women.

Best Answer

that's a new one..is it good?

Best Answer

Jesus didn't consider us to be mere sexual objects.

Best Answer

well, that's a very common idea. historical evidence shows that christianty was very popular with female followers even in the begining

Best Answer

No, does he? What does it say?

Best Answer

It explains that we're not really inferior.

Best Answer

Theyve given me up as a totally evil sinner so Im safe

Best Answer

Heck, I don't need a pamphlet to tell me this: Of course he does.<br />
Now, be quiet, take the blame for original sin, and obey your husband, you temptress you.

Best Answer

But...but...the nice man explained that my husband was going to love me as much as his own flesh because I was created of the flesh of my husband (it said so in the Bible)...and I didn't have the heart to tell him I walked out on the SOB.

Best Answer

They don't come here anymore. Not since my dog let them know they weren't welcome. And no coaching from me. He just didn't like them, so they weren't able to get out of their car. :)

Best Answer

I no longer have my sweet little doggie...but the last time they came around, he took exception to them, also. They weren't able to speak because he wouldn't stop barking.

Best Answer

lol! when i was about 12 i used to invite them in and make tea and have these long debates with them. my mother eventually told them to stop coming because i would get so upset and she couldn't take it anymore. can you imagine walking into your home and your child is having tea and telling these people what is what with her hands in the air and her face completely red from frustration. oh, god. it was like talking to a wall.

Best Answer

The JW's and Mormons know better than to bother me. The Mormons were pretty cool about it. They came by I said no thanks, they never came back. The JW's took considerably more effort to get rid of. Over the course of a year and a half dozen visits, I had to use increasingly profane and aggressive methods to get the point across that I wasn't interested.

Best Answer

Okay?

Best Answer