yes I have seen a few, and lately it seems the sky is crouded, Infact I have a camera set up to catch them, it's pointed in the area where the most activity occurs, I usually turn it on at night before we turn in, but 5mins before an unusual orb caught my eye it came forward moved across and down in an unusual pattern then dissapeared, it was a white ball of light, half that of a hot air ballon, at around 1500 metres, another more eventfull one took place when we were in a driveway seeing freinds off when my partner noticed a light move in the distance, we assumed it to be a satelite untill it began to move rapidly gaining speed, it came from our right, as it was directly opposite we could clearly see it was a typical domed top disk shaped variety, glowing white, its speed continually accellerated, it then manouvered a 45 degree angle leaving a L shaped streak of light, we could see it heading out of our atmosphere toward the moon's right hand side and curve slighty around finally disapearing, that was the first ufo she had seen, and the fastest moving ob<x>ject I have seen it was in our air space & 4 seconds later the moons orbit or beyond, they are real no question about it!

Best Answer

I have seen one twice this month. A white long, thin rodlike structure flying low through the air. No wings, sounds or contrail were present. Unsure what it could be but flying much to low with no engine noise at all and does not appear to be gliding with the wind either.

Best Answer

I wish, that would be awesome.

Best Answer