Hubby and I've seen some.

Best Answer

some?

Best Answer

some.

Best Answer

One or two in my lifetime.

Best Answer

really??...scaryy

Best Answer

Ohhh yeah. And believe me when I say you DON'T want to know the story of the first encounter. It still gives me chills to this day.

Best Answer

were they scary??

Best Answer

First one was. The second one was more a, "what tha hell is THAT?!" experience.

Best Answer

a few my moms and a few poltergeists

Best Answer

Yes.....in this 100 year old house we lived in my husband and I were sleeping in our bedroom. Something woke me up and I seen this woman with long black hair who looked insane bending over my husband shaking her finger at him. I was so scared that I covered my head up with the comforter and tried to convince myself that I didn't really see that. I waited awhile and peeked out from the comforter but she was still there. I covered my head back up and finally fell back to sleep. When I told my husband the next day he stayed up late and wouldn't sleep in the bedroom for about a week. I'm so glad she didn't look at me because I probably would have had a heart attack. That was one experience.

Best Answer

Felt not seen

Best Answer