I heard once that a woman went to India and saw the many different gods they have. Then she went to America and saw the many bilboards and posters of the hollywood people and God said to her that these are their gods/idols. Sad that idolatry will lead so many people to hell, cast away your idols people.
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 8 Answers Jan 31 in Dating & Relationships

Your insulting all the Hindi people in the world with this poorly written question. If you do not know what your talking about it is best to be silent!!!

Hindi people will not go to hell and "billboards and posters of hollywood people" can not be compared to Hindi gods and goddeses!!!

Best Answer

That's what God said to her not me, but I do agree. If you want to rant at someone about this I sure hope you will not rant at God cause that takes alot of guts.

Best Answer

I answered your question there is no rant. One thinks you might need to get a grip it seems you have lost the PLOT!!!

Best Answer

No, lol, I can assure you I'm fine:-)

Best Answer

Your stupider than you look

Best Answer

hahaha thats true some even pray for cows as a god

Best Answer

Magic mushrooms, which can get you as close to heaven without dying, sometimes grow on cow crap... Probably where the term holy sh!t came from and why they're considered sacred.

Best Answer

yeah but those folks are living in a seperated world

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

freedom of Religion does not give us the right to question peoples religion

Best Answer

How come? If a friend of yours was building a shrine to a one legged ostrich, wouldn't you want to know why?

Best Answer

no, because I might Insult my friend by asking questions that he/she would not like to answer. all my friends Need is my respect

Best Answer

I understand Maybe it's best to only tell them if they want to know.

Best Answer

If you've never been dead, you can't be certain what happens to people after they die. You may think you know because a book tells you so... but let's be honest... you don't.

Best Answer

If you don't believe in the prophets and the preachers, how would you believe if someone was to rise from the dead? Many have by the way, read at devinerevelation.com

Best Answer

it is bcoz we believe god is everywhere,in everything.in every breath we take.even in u and me.everything is governed by god.so that's y so many gods.it is our culture and we r proud of it.

Best Answer

What a load of crap! Why don't you work on yourself instead of judging others and deciding who is going to hell!

Best Answer

I'm not judging, I'm telling what I heard so if you feel you are being judged than ask yourself why.

Best Answer