PurpleHorizon PurpleHorizon 18-21, F 17 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Community

oscar shoe-in on production value alone

Best Answer

I think it is a rubbish piece (I only watched the first couple of minutes before dropping to sleep).<br />
I fail to understand why every religion on the planet claims that peace is the way to live and yet every war, terrorist act, act of aggression is the result of religion. I think that if we are to live in peace we all need to become atheists ... but the religious leaders would never allow that!!<br />
What a sad place we live in

Best Answer

Unable to embrace & beat the breast..

Best Answer

Load of trype

Best Answer

I don't think they ever made the movie-- it's just a trailer right? But I haven't seen it. I've heard sound clips of it and it sounded really, really bad. Like an elementary school play.

Best Answer

THey've made a 170min movie.

Best Answer

I saw about 30 seconds of it, I did'nt find a reason to waste any more of my time on it. It did'nt offend me, it was just a piece of s**t.

Best Answer

I saw the clips on Youtube..it was nothing special, embarrassingly low budget looking...he DID only make it for a few friends, feel bad he has been crucified by the media and the Politically Correct fanatics, for no reason, it turns out.

Best Answer

This may sound insensitive but how can you get up at arms over an obvious piece of crap. I would have just laugh and thought another idiot on you tube.

Best Answer

THEY CANT BE TRUSTED ......

Best Answer