I think Obama has more to worry about next election than his birthplace. He can start with the defecit, no budget, and the constant race bait games that his party plays. Maybe he doesn't do it, but his side does so much I'm fed up with it. I don't want ot hear about it for another four more years. Reminds me of Jr. High.

Best Answer

So sad that some people are not willing to let the birth issue go. We all need to take a hard look at ourselves.

Best Answer

That would have FOX dancing on the ceiling and I'm an avid FOX watcher. Not a word. Maybe I missed it by coincidence.

Best Answer

I'm as frustrated with current policies as anyone. I just don't think the birth certificate angle is going to pan out. I'm afraid I'm getting my country ripped out from underneath me.

Best Answer

I new it was a forgery but hadn't heard that his attorneys have admitted that it was a forgery, can you provide a link?

Best Answer

I heard at one time that the supreme court had agreed to hear the birth certificate case but then never heard another word, why can't we disqualify him from running in 2012

Best Answer

www.therightperspective.org/.../obama...birth-certificate-is-a-forgery also: www.pakalertpress.com/2012/04/18/obama...birth-certificate...a-forgery And: www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certi

Best Answer

Sounds about right for Obama.

Best Answer

Oh,good! Don't let this info fall on deaf ears,start a BIG media campaign to reopen the "facts" of the case-Obama and the DNC will love you for it when Obama takes the oath of office for a second time!.....Love It!

Best Answer

Yes.. but I heard about his birth cert being a forgery a long time ago if I remember correctly - not sure who discovered it then tho

Best Answer