Because it was an obvious forgery, it could not be used as evidence in the suits to disqualify him as president for not being a natural born citizen. What do you think about that?
jthitt jthitt 56-60, M 10 Answers Apr 22, 2012

I think Obama has more to worry about next election than his birthplace. He can start with the defecit, no budget, and the constant race bait games that his party plays. Maybe he doesn't do it, but his side does so much I'm fed up with it. I don't want ot hear about it for another four more years. Reminds me of Jr. High.

Best Answer

So sad that some people are not willing to let the birth issue go. We all need to take a hard look at ourselves.

Best Answer

Do you have a link? I would have thought I would have seen it, since I am all over the internet on a regular basis. I cannot imagine his attorneys would admit to any misconduct on behalf of their client, because that would be a disbarrable offense. Unless Obama stated it, client-attorney priviledge would preclude such admission by the attorneys.<br />
UPDATE: sometimes people make forged money that it really a gag gift or an advertisement, and that is allowed under law. Obama, a lawyer with enough resources, would not have had created such an obvious forgery. This question was bound to drag out mostly Republicans, BTW. I am responding because you are you.<br />
But it does make me laugh because I remember the tape of Clinton asserting, "I did NOT have s3x with that woman"! He lost his bar card for 5 years for that, and then they built a library and named it after him!

Best Answer

www.therightperspective.org/.../obama...birth-certificate-is-a-forgery also: www.pakalertpress.com/2012/04/18/obama...birth-certificate...a-forgery And: www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certi

Best Answer

Do me a big favor? I am on the iPad and haven't mastered copy and paste except for URL's yet. Would you send me a message with the link please?

Best Answer

That would have FOX dancing on the ceiling and I'm an avid FOX watcher. Not a word. Maybe I missed it by coincidence.

Best Answer

I'm as frustrated with current policies as anyone. I just don't think the birth certificate angle is going to pan out. I'm afraid I'm getting my country ripped out from underneath me.

Best Answer

I new it was a forgery but hadn't heard that his attorneys have admitted that it was a forgery, can you provide a link?

Best Answer

I heard at one time that the supreme court had agreed to hear the birth certificate case but then never heard another word, why can't we disqualify him from running in 2012

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sounds about right for Obama.

Best Answer

Oh,good! Don't let this info fall on deaf ears,start a BIG media campaign to reopen the "facts" of the case-Obama and the DNC will love you for it when Obama takes the oath of office for a second time!.....Love It!

Best Answer

Yes.. but I heard about his birth cert being a forgery a long time ago if I remember correctly - not sure who discovered it then tho

Best Answer