To me, it was like every action, sci-fi, fantasy flick i've seen over the last 15 years, all smushed together! lol It was like Alice in Wonderland. But with a psychedelic/heavy metal twist! A little bit of Matrix, a little bit of Kill Bill & a little bit of Lord Of The Rings.
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 8 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes! That's such a great action movie.....girls kicking butt......GREAT!!!! I was going through my dvd's today and came across that one, I contemplated watching it, but chose something else instead...I may watch it tomorrow though!

Best Answer

It's definitely one of those movies you'll never forget after seeing it for the first time. lol

Best Answer

You're right about that.....from beginning to end, I was all in!

Best Answer

I loved that movie so much. I saw the cedits for it and thought, I don't think I would be into that movie. I watched it once and I was hooked. I have seen Death race or the one where the girls are fighting that guy in the car??? which is like sucker punch.

Best Answer

Oh! Death Proof. The Quentin Tarantino film. Yeah that was pretty good! :-)

Best Answer

I found it interesting, I loved the imagination and the message behind it

Best Answer

Me to! :-)

Best Answer

It was okay, it was a little underwhelming.

Best Answer

When I watched it, it felt like I had already seen it many times before. lol

Best Answer

Exactly! You encapsulated my thoughts.

Best Answer

haha! Right on!

Best Answer

They should have just called it "Teenage Boy Geek's Wet Dream"

Best Answer

haha!! I agree! lol How many scenes were there with them walking around in their underwear & other skimpy outfits? lol

Best Answer

I've never said, "Who cares about hot girls, what happened to the plot?" before this movie.

Best Answer

haha! Yeah the plot for this one was MIA. Like I said in another post, the whole time I watched that movie, I had this feeling that I had seen it many times before. It was like recycled craziness we've all seen in other flicks. But with a very rich, glossy & quasi glamorous look to it.

Best Answer

The second I saw the trailer I passed it off as a quentin tarantino clone. I wasn't far off. There wasn't anythign to do with feet in the movie though.

Best Answer

I thought I was the only one who thought Quentin had a foot fetish. lol The Kill Bill movies were sort of a love letter to Uma Thurman's feet & toe's. lol

Best Answer

Have you ever seen From Dusk Til Dawn? He managed to convince Salma Hyak that him sucking whiskey off her toes was integral to the plot.

Best Answer

Yeah I remember that one. That was ridiculously wild! lol I always wondered what the purpose of that scene was. Looks like Quentin was just trying to get off. lol

Best Answer

I just wonder if he bothered giving her the script until the scene where she transforms. "Okay...Now get started on the vampire make up!" "Wait, what? That's it?" "Yep, Thanks Salma, your check's in the mail." "*******...see if I ever work with you again...."

Best Answer

hahaha!! That's a great question! Quentin & Salma haven't worked with each other since that movie!

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure she was more than a little creeped out when she found out he was a foot fetishist.

Best Answer

Ooooh yeah! lol Especially after seeing his films afterwards where he focuses heavily on women's feet. In Death Proof, he kinda had the entire buffet on display. lol There were butt shot's, leg shot's foot shot's galore!

Best Answer