lives are in danger because of it. i haven't seen the video, so i don't know much about it and would like to hear more....youtube is apparently refusing to take it down because of "freedom of speech", but joy behar had a good point when she said that one may have free speech, but that doesn't mean you should yell "fire" in a movie theater.....
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 20 Answers Sep 20, 2012 in Health

its not a matter of free speech why would a very insulting movie like this considered a freedom of speech how would u feel if someone made this kind of movie about your father or your mother or even the pop wouldn't you get insulted they should pull it off the internet and prosecute who ever involved in this. btw iam a muslim and thanks for all the free insults guys lol iam not with the killings that happening all over the world its wrong and islam is against the killing of innocent souls so people who are doing it they doesn't care about what islam is they are mercenaries following a political propaganda

Best Answer

exactly. islamic extremists are the ones perpetrating violence. i have known muslim people in general to be very family-oriented and peaceable, in fact! youtube should take it down if it is so offensive and if people are dying. again tho, i have not seen the video.

Best Answer

It is very much a matter of free speech. In most western nations, no one would riot or or hunt you down and kill you for making a movie that portrayed Christ or Christianity in unflattering way. In fact, we would defend your right to express those opinions, regardless of our personal feelings or opinions about them. I'd also like to point out, that these people who's actions you're trying to justify see's it as perfectly acceptable to denigrate the Christianity and western culture at every opportunity and to label us...every single one of us....as infidels and agents of Satan. Worse yet their actions go beyond mere words. In their eyes our lives our forfeit simply because we don't follow the Muslim faith.
You have asserted that Islam is against the killing of innocent souls. Yet the evidence overwhelmingly points to the contrary. In Muslim countries all over the world we see it happening every day and I have yet to see widespread condemnation of this extremist behavior by the peace loving and tolerant Muslims that you assure me are out there. When I see that happening and i see them willing to stand up and fight back against this extremism...then and, only then...will I accept your assertions.

Best Answer

If youtube takes a single video down because someone is offended, I want every video on youtube removed, because I'm offended.

Best Answer

I've seen it and find it hard to believe that's what all the protests and violence is about. I think it's over something else and this movie is only a scapegoat.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

that is absolutely a great point as well. i guess im just not sure why to keep the video up if it could be inflammatory, whether it is a scapegoat or not

Best Answer

I wish all this crap would die down already. I can't understand why it's so difficult for people to just let other people exist and butt out.

Best Answer

i know what you mean. being that i am a Christian, i am well aware of the indoctrination i have "suffered" about how we need to evangelize to be "good". it is very difficult to get over that feeling of not being good enough when you are taught from the time you are a little girl that you need to please God and make your parents proud. But some Christians, etc, take this evangelizing stuff wayy out of bounds and start butting into peoples' LIVES.

Best Answer

im going to watch it now and i'll let you know what i think. but its an hour and 14 min long so i might be a while getting back.<br />
ok so i just watched it. what i thought was 1:14 was actually just 14 min and it repeated itself over and over. its poorly made and poorly acted, but to say muslims lives are in danger over it is ridiculous. its a spoof...a comedy to poke fun at a religion. the same thing has been done for christians in a film called "The God Complex" now if the filmmaker said his life was in danger over it, i could believe that. i can see how it would pi$$ off some muslims. but i still found it kind of funny, but just to be clear i must say that i liked the god complex much better, it was poorly made too, but much funnier. this is just another example of people looking for something to bltch about, or even worse...kill people over. i dont mind people having a laugh at my expense, religious groups should do the same. by that i mean.........get over it.

Best Answer

u dont need to watch it all just watch the trailer its worse then a freakin **** movie

Best Answer

why don't u see the difference between a funny joke and an insult, i can insult you all day long and people might find it funny too but would you ?

Best Answer

i might not find it funny, but i dont get offended over it, as i just said in the last line of my answer ..."i dont mind people having a laugh at my expense" and its true i dont mind. if you hit me in the face with a rock, that hurts, but you can call me a worthless fv(k all you want to and it doesnt ruin my day. insults jokes or names never hurt anyone, but the reaction that comes from the person being insulted does....old saying..."sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me"

Best Answer

thank you for reporting back your findings, sleuth bunnyhound! Christians get so much flack for what we believe, it's true. this happens to every religion. again, since i haven't seen it myself, i dont know whether or not it should be taken down. but if it's not literally SAYING to go out and kill people, then why not keep it up?

Best Answer

well, i disagree with the sticks and stones bit. words can definitely cut deep and break someone. i very much disagree with what you said there, sorry

Best Answer

you have to be pretty sensitive for words to hurt. personally, ive never understood why people let comments or insults bother them so much. i'd rather be attacked verbally than physically because i know i will still be breathing afterwards.

Best Answer

and to l3b25, there have been nimerous movies and cartoons directed at making fun of my people. ...Deliverance, Wrong Turn, Squidbillies, Trailer Trash, Joe Dirt, the list goes on...we're all inbred, were all dirty, we drink too much (that one may be true) we all have mullets and fv(k goats and sheep....do i get offended...no, i watch them too and laugh at how little the people making the stuff really knows about the lifestyle i was born into.

Best Answer

I have not....and I probably won't.....but Muslims who are willing to kill over a movie or a cartoon are simply murderers.

Best Answer

I'm a little torn here, as someone who spends my life trying to reach into other cultures. At what point do we allow a portion of the muslim culture to tell the entire world how to behave? We live in a pluralistic society, not theirs, and $%$% them. At the same time, there's the other side (I'm tired of writing).

Best Answer

lmao i know what you're getting at..im torn too

Best Answer

Youtube has banned it in certain countries as far as I'm aware, of their own accord as oppose to court ordered. It will die down, but people need to stop adding fuel to the fire by purposefully being insulting, it really isn't worth it. Like you said, just because you can, doesn't mean you should, and we've already reached 50 innocent people dead. <br />
Is trying to prove a point really worth innocent people’s lives?

Best Answer

precisely~ it is not worth human lives! can you tell me more about the video? or will that just add fuel to the fire? maybe i should watch it myself, but im not sure i want to.

Best Answer

The video is terrible. It's low budget. You know those really bad B-Movies? Worse than that. It really isn't somthing to get angry about. The only people who should be angry are Dirctors, because it doesn't conform to one movie making technique.

Best Answer

lol i really am bored by the idea of watching it before i even get started!

Best Answer

I haven't and I am so damn fed up everything these bad muslims do. (I ain't talking about the good one's).

Best Answer

Haven't seen it. But, there again..free speach..its not a theater, its media..if you were in a theater you'd make that decision for yourself..media is like tv rubbernecking..just my thoughts..everybody causes more commotion when they aren't even involved.. Move along..but that's me..

Best Answer

no i agree with free speech in the media, for sure. but i feel like there is also common sense involved....if youtube sees people are dying over it, maybe they should be self-governing and take it down....

Best Answer

i personally think the muslim god is satan and they have been mislead

Best Answer

No one has the right not to be offended. None of you are above offense. Freedom of speech is more important than anyone, or any number of people, if people must die defending it, so be it. But they're the victims, the real criminals are the religious, and their religions.

Best Answer

Its a boring poorly made piece of crap and the muslims are being incredibly ironic when they claim that their lives are in danger.

Best Answer

they should respect others for what they believe and what their religion are....<br />
i believe that most of religion teach on how to respect others not insulting others because of the differences.<br />
dont joke on others believing, it is disrespectful action and of course you have set fire on them...<br />
one thing is that the producer maybe 'lack of knowledge' or sometime we call it as fool or stupid coz, if they wanna produce some film about other religion, they should do some research and learn about the religion and rule first...<br />
Because of his film, the innocent people has death...just think about it....huh...

Best Answer

i do believe their lives are in danger........without seein the video .......it's obvious hat red is out of control

Best Answer

YAAAAAWN

Best Answer