Sounds like the CIA and Mossad have got their fingerprints all over it to me.<br />
They wouldn't dare and neither would Israel.<br />
It would be Apocalypse Now.

Best Answer

are you sure? there's a lot of oil in Iran..... a lot of oil China won't get if the US have a puppet regime in there....

Best Answer

You scared me! I thought something major had happened like another 9-11. Since the plot was foiled, I suspect cool heads will prevail.

Best Answer

Have you noticed that the West have Iran hedged in on all sides? If Dubya was in his trigger finger would be itching right now....

Best Answer

yes i have, it dosnt need dubya, there are many more ruthless itchy fingers loving this news

Best Answer

Iran has a pretty powerful military and lots of toys. We're going to avoid war with them as much as possible unless we team up with Israel and play it real smart with some preemptive surgical strikes from the air, we don't want to put a carrier within range of their sunburn missiles, and we've got to take out their air defense. These are some goose stepping SOB's itching for fight with the "great satan".

Best Answer

I think Obama would rather talk about negotiations all the while hoping that it just goes away. I don't think he will start a war with Iran if it comes down to it he may pound his chest a couple of times then back down.

Best Answer

The US goverment is just raising the paranoia levels a bit to explain its future behaviour in the US

Best Answer

May as well get it over with. They, and we have been spoiling for a fight for decades. What's one more war? Good for business, as far as our *** sucking "leaders" are concerned.

Best Answer

ive just seen the news, it could develop into a very dangerous situation if cool heads are not in play

Best Answer

Maybe sanctions but that is about it.The US will say Iran has been embarrassed and that is enough for now is my guess.

Best Answer

Sanctions are a dirty game. They hit the poor people of that country hardest, not the regime. By doing this they hope to push the people into such hardships that they themselves will start a bloody revolution. It doesnt always work, but thats the theory

Best Answer