Yeah, it was bleh.

Best Answer

I like it so far

Best Answer

It's a little too cliche for me, but who doesnt love looking at channing tatum? ;) lol

Best Answer

Yes he's a sight for sore eyes alright lol

Best Answer

well, it IS Channing Tatum

Best Answer

I'm 100% straight, but id go gay for that man

Best Answer

I would totally do the same if I were you. He is one tasty dish

Best Answer

Have u seen Magic Mike??

Best Answer

I have. It was also right after I got dumped. Omg best thing my eyes have ever seen

Best Answer

Ah that's a great way to make you feel better after a break up lol.
I went to see it with my ex, I'm just that cool of a boyfriend lol.

Best Answer

that is a really ballsy thing to do. I'm glad you are that comfortable and confident with yourself to expose your gf to that much sexiness ahaha

Best Answer

Lmao, here! I'm 6'5 and I'm a boxer so my body is fcuking fantastic so I can compete lol. Plus I was asked to str!p for charity next week and the str!p is the scene from magic mike where they str!p to raining men, so I'm thrilled I seen it lol. But nah, I was the only dude at Twilight so I'm fine with going to see whatever movie :)

Best Answer

woooow, that is impressive. good for you! I wish I boxed, but I'm a pretty tiny person so I would probably die before even entering the fight. And okay if you do end up doing the striping thing, you must send me a video

Best Answer

Lol, ah no I like fighting :/ Lmao, no one will ever see it and if it's recorded people die :D

Best Answer

LOL uh are you going to kill all the people at the charity D:

Best Answer