If You have a fake one on Facebook as well on here would you admit it right now? Mine is real on both. I stay true to who I am that is why I do not have a perverted picture or someone elses picture. I do not place my face on here or my faceboof for just that purpose. It is so easy for someone to download your face and use is in the cyber world. Is that something you think about?
magicwriter49 magicwriter49 51-55, M 12 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Regardless, there are still going to be some people lying, deceiving, and pretending to be someone else on the Internet. Then, unsuspecting people would continue to chat, meet, etc. with those frauds. I honestly do not feel sorry for any of them.

If you know or suspect the person you never met but still communicate is a ********* or fraud, then you should end the relationship by all means.

Best Answer

wise words! real wise advise. thanks for sharing!

Best Answer

There are plenty pf fake profiles here. It comes down to intent. By TOS this is all entertainment anyway.

Best Answer

I just figure that it's my face no matter what. If ******* wanna steal it, that just means it's worth stealing.

Best Answer

I think the show is entirely too long they suck at building suspense

Best Answer

I never saw the show, but I saw a yahoo news story about it. My profile and stories on here are real. I am the only EPer I'm willing to vouch for though.

Best Answer

Scaping beneath the crud at the bottom of the barrel to put something on tv. The IQ Of the general population continues to decline by the hour

Best Answer

Lol.. Very real. My husband met someone on this site. Lol. Profile Picts didn't one she sent him.. Naked

Best Answer

Nothing is fake on my profiles, except for my pink tiger.

Best Answer

I dont have a fake profiles, and i really don't care if someone wants to steal my pic.

Best Answer

Fakebook

Best Answer