I wouldn't want to go on a cruise and be stuck on a boat, not my idea of a fun vacation. Also, Noroviruses are not uncommon on cruise ships, I can't imagine getting sick like that and being trapped on a boat with those little tiny bathrooms.

Best Answer

as always i like you're answers,why spend it on a body of water,,when there is so much to explore on land.

Best Answer

Yeah, there is so much to see on vacation. I like to be free to go where I want. The food to on a cruise, I wouldn't like. One of the best things about vacation is finding the great restaurants that the locals like. Aren't cruises sort of organized, like you have to eat at a certain time and get dressed and sit with people you don't know. I would hate that.

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to go on one.

Best Answer

*be*

Best Answer

I think it's awful that apparently alot of what was learned from the titanic's sinking has been ignored in favor of money!

Best Answer

Scary.

Best Answer

My insight to cruise ships? A_S_S salad comes to mind. Bad imitation crab and warm pasta salad. I would rather sink then eat crappy food.

Best Answer

I don't mean to undermine the loss these families feel, and my thoughts go out to them. <br />
BUT<br />
This boat tipped over on a sandbar in the pacific. Whereas the Titanic hit an iceberg, in the North Atlantic and sank far faster than Celine Dion's over the top crooning led us all to believe.

Best Answer

omg you are so right. i shouldnt have compared them in that manner.

Best Answer

I can't imagine ever wanting to be stuck on a giant boat with 4000 other people and loads of amenities but the "risk of dying" factor wouldn't be a factor. Do you drive sissy4u?

Best Answer

yes i drive,,i am in control of my own destiny,,unlike leaving my faith in the hands of others

Best Answer

yeah I've seen the news and its a shame that these big ships are fallen over like that :( and there's still a thousand people unaccounted for :( I have never been on a cruise before but I have always wanted to go on one but after this i'm now not so sure don't want to re live the titanic night mare either... and I pray for the ones who were never found God Bless them <3 were ever they are...

Best Answer