You expect someone to defend your rights in a foreign land by killing someone in war, and then expect that person to treat the dead body differently? Have you ever killed someone? Do you realize the level of hatred/fear/disgust you have to have for that other person to be able to kill him? Do you expect that rage to be turned off the moment that person is dead, and now to show him respect?<br />
Does the enemy afford you that same respect?

Best Answer

Lets take a look at what they do with captured American troops or their bodies. I think you are correct, you can't just turn it off once the guy that was doing his best to kill you is dead. I would likely do far worse than pee on them.

Best Answer

I did not see it. It is being reported unfavorably all over. No matter how ugly it sounds, I believe in due process. If however it is as it appears to be I know these soldiers do not represent the US military

Best Answer