yes, like for instance when im crying and i hear someone else crying my tears stop and i run to them. id drop all my problems just to help someone

Best Answer

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidden ya id help.

Best Answer

It's funny how everyone advocates selflessness as a model to solve the world ills. I solve them by being selfish. I work, no one has to feed or clothe me or provide heating assistance. I'm a logger. I have a couple of employees- I help by providing a job to them, but only because I'm selfish they help me. I cut trees and sell them. The mill that buys the logs cuts them into boards that are used in houses an furniture that people want. The mill only does it because they get a profit, but they employee several people. My customers only sell me trees to cut because they get paid, but they indirectly help me by giving me jobs. I help them by providing a service and income from selling their logs. Nobody uses any force or violence and several people are completely provided for by my selfishness. Then along come someone wanting to "help someone" non-selfishly, and they pass laws and take part of the income and profits of everybody above hurting them to help out others. Everybody in the aforementioned voluntary loop get held up for some altruistic Utopia- ultimately at gunpoint. Isn't that nice?

Best Answer

¬¬.. seems to me like you missed the point but ok.

Best Answer

Yes but I got kicked in the nuts and my wallet was taken before I had the chance, but I guess in a way I did help others

Best Answer

A similar story was told on Boardwalk Empire.

Best Answer

rly? This is the 1st I've ever heard of the show.

Best Answer

I do help others, but I love that metaphor.

Best Answer

Yeah thatd be nice

Best Answer