Several times. Also served on the grand jury.

Best Answer

Very jealous

Best Answer

Yes, on a medical case. I was told they wouldn't pick me because of my medical background, but they did.

Best Answer

Never jury duty but I once had to be a whitness in a completely ridiculous case. I tried to get out of it because I had nothing to offer that would be helpful (and I really didn't). They made me come and sit there all day anyway and I was never called either. Do they not see how much monsy is wasted this way?

Best Answer

Never been called up for it and it is a dream of mine, would love it.

Best Answer

Yes, and it was actually a really interesting experience.

Best Answer

More than once. It's pretty much destroyed my confidence in our legal system. Lawyers should not be allowed to intentionally attempt to confuse the jury in order to win their case. I was also disappointed with a couple of my fellow jurors, in that they were not willing to stand firm when in disagreement with the other ten. Had I not been absolutely convinced of the person's guilt, I would NEVER have given in.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

they never pick me. Am related to cops and work at a law firm

Best Answer

Sorry you werent chosen.<br />
I never have and that would have been fun.

Best Answer