simibear simibear 16-17, F 23 Answers Mar 1, 2012

what, today? ;)

Best Answer

Not once.

Best Answer

No but weed smoked me!

Best Answer

I smoke pot every night before bed. It helps me sleep. If I have some time to kill I will smoke during the day - but that's usually only on the weekends.

Best Answer

from 14-19 I smoked every day all day an when i got tierd of payig for it an decided to grow my own got arrested for having 10 plants so now not so much but always have a love for the Ganja lol

Best Answer

How was your first time getting high? xD

Best Answer

awesome my friends an I went joy riding in her moms car an took a few joints to go riding on the back roads ended up in a graveyard tring to do a seance good thing was it was all to funny to be scared

Best Answer

Never have never will :-)

Best Answer

Bahaha plenty :]

Best Answer

Not before STONEdAGE !

Best Answer

Yep. I've not smoked anything for years now, though. Too much to risk losing a job over...

Best Answer

On more than one occasion.

Best Answer

so many times... ;dd

Best Answer

Never have and never will, apart from left over from roommates until I called the police because they did not want to stop after asking them to several times.

Best Answer

yes i have

Best Answer

No but I have had smoked salmon.

Best Answer

Ha

Best Answer

I tried it once but don't think I did it right. No effect.

Best Answer

Yup. There was a 2 year period where I was permanently high. Smoked about 3 ounces a week. Now, I can make a 20 bag last over a week :P Livin with my parents while going to college and my dad's a police officer so... yup. It's not like I could afford it anyway.

Best Answer

Hmm..how was your first time getting high? xD

Best Answer

great :) don't smoke too much while you're still a lightweight though. One or two hits and you're ripped. If you smoke too much you'll probably get the spins or just fall asleep.

Best Answer

Thanks :) So you smoke everyday still then,yeah? :)

Best Answer

I did for a long time, but not anymore. Busy with college and stuff. It's more like a couple times a week now.

Best Answer

15 years of it and about 20-30 cones a day ,been off it for 7 months now though !

Best Answer

If you can remember,How was your first time getting high? xD

Best Answer

how could i forget that time ... it was the most wasted i ever got ,cut along story short it involved trying to ride a push bike afterwards and than lot's of take away food... lmao

Best Answer

:P I have to laugh at that..xD Why did you stop,if I may ask? :)

Best Answer

yeah it was difinately a funny day i was riding my bike from one side of the road to the other so where my mates , .. reason i stopped was it wasn't doing much for me anymore i needed more and more to get high and costing me lot's of $$$ and it can become very addictive when you smoke lot's of it after a while it ain't fun any more

Best Answer

Aah I see,I can understand that.Have you ever wanted to experiment with other drugs though?

Best Answer

been there done that to almost everthing you could imagine , i also use to be a heavy drinker for 15 years but i quit drinking to about 3 months ago

Best Answer

I'm not telling you to try any thing or recomend it ,it's completely your choice but if your going to smoke some weed probaly a hit of a joint would be the best bet it's less intense, a bong hit can be overwhelming at first and make sure your round some friends you can trust that is if you decide to do it ,you make your own decisions remember that don't be preasured into something you don't want to do

Best Answer

I am strongly considering trying it in a couple of days with a friend of mine,he smokes it quite often so he offered that I try it with him,So i'm thinking what the hell,Imma try it in that case

Best Answer