You think that's bad, Scienctist have found a way to make test tube meat. This is going to be a way of life and we won't even have a choice.

Best Answer

That is gross- i'm not going to eat it- geese, WTF- scientists go play with something else!

Best Answer

no<br />
i do think people are being a little foolhardy with the introduction of genetically modified organisms; life is insanely complicated and not a toy to just play around with; but<br />
the danger of eating such a thing is not really that great. dna is digestible.

Best Answer

Not a chance. I love salmon and I live life on the edge. I'm gonna go one way or another and if death by salmon is my calling then so be it, at least I will have a full belly and a happy heart.

Best Answer

Well Moonshine, I have still been known to have salmon once in a while.

Best Answer

I stopped fishing for and eating great lakes salmon due to the high levels of mercury and dioxins.

Best Answer

Yes, it's a shame what greedy companies have done to our once clean lakes, ponds and rivers. Oh yeah and especially OCEAN- which has millions of gallons of radioactive BS in it from Fukushima

Best Answer

Depending on where you live, you can still get wild caught salmon. Tastes a million time better. I had farmed salmon once. Never again. Might as well eat Tilapia.

Best Answer

Around here all they sell is the crappy farm raised. Some of the wild is no good too- i forget which.

Best Answer

At the end of the day, it's kind of best to catch your own if you want really fresh salmon. I miss Alaska.

Best Answer

Never bought fish. Catch my own

Best Answer

GMO salmon is not on the market yet... right?!? ahh I really hope its not. I would have to stop eating it, or find out where I could get some that is non Gmo

Best Answer