I'm currently on holiday in Asia. I've visited Malaysia and Laos, and now I've just arrived in Thailand today. I have to say that I can't see anywhere really topping Laos. Such an amazing place with friendly people and a beautiful culture.
EmilyFitch EmilyFitch 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Travel

Been about a bit, Hong Kong (china) - Bali and Jakarta (indonesia). Istanbul (Turkey) - Sicely (itali) - Zarautz (spain) - London (UK) - Zwitzerland (no idea wich town anymore) - Cuba - France - Azores (island group of portugal) - Greece. Come to think of it ive been about a lot.

Favorite was Pico, barely any tourism. No big malls or any tourist site. Just a small island nice weather and beautifull seas.

Though many more places to go see, theres bugger else to do on this planet besides traveling. If im gonna be stuck here ill just keep moving round ;)

Best Answer

nah, only like to stay in the North American soil.

I have to say Hawaii - so beautiful, feels like I'm in paradise!

Best Answer

Yes. I've been to Turkey, India and Hongkong. I am planning to revisit Turkey this coming March. Last time i was there i wasn't able to reach cappadocia and i have always wanted to see the place so im coming back for it..:D

Best Answer

I would love to go to Laos.Did you visit Luang Prabang? I have been to Thailand and Malaysia. I think Thailand is my favorite country that I have been to. Ecuador and the Philippines were lots of fun to.

Best Answer

Just left Luang Prabang today with much sadness. The night market is fantastic, even if you don't want to spend money. It's just great to walk around. There's a lot to do, as it's bigger than Vang Vieng.
Vang Vieng, however, is also beautiful. It's a very small town where you fell at home almost instantly.
Only spent a few hours in Vientienne, but it seems pretty cool and laid back.
Where abouts in Thailand did you go? We're in Chiang Mai at the moment, leaving for Pai in a few days, and after spending some time there, we're off to Koh Lipe.

Best Answer

I was in Bangkok, Krabi, Koh Phi Phi, Si Sa Ket, and some small village near the Cambodian border. Would love to go to Chang Mai someday.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, we're going to Krabi, too.
Chiang Mai is kind of cool. No hate so far. Haha
I have to ask this - have you ever tried sticky rice? Definitely one of my favorite discoveries on this trip.

Best Answer

I love that. I now buy it at the local Asian market here. Krabi has spectacular landscapes, you will love it. Have you been to Cambodia?

Best Answer